Saturday, January 9, 2010

These Déjà vu Dreams

These Déjà vu Dreams
swirl through my sleepy mind as I shuffle the cobblestones past Frida’s brilliant blue house the coffee houses and the fountain where splashed my memories of a night huddled in the back of a green taxi kisses on the street a market with drag queens incense henna tattoos drums Bob Marley laughter families artists color and senses – body and mind and spirit fully alive. Sitting under the old church and sharing a pancake with stories… so alive, so long ago and near and far. Now the market is gone, shoved into warehouses to repair the fountain and clear the streets… but I remember. The memories of a night huddled in the back of a green taxi kisses on the street a market with drag queens incense henna tattoos drums Bob Marley laughter families artists color and senses – body and mind and spirit fully alive. Sitting under the old church and sharing a pancake with stories… so alive, so long ago. (And round and around we went, my hand in his as he led me through the drums as they cried to us from the stalls while he whispered in my ear.)

Tanya Wells wow! very cool angela! its like a bob song, natural mystic. theres a natural mystic blowing through the air, if you listen closely you will hear, though i try to find the answers to all the questions they ask, though i know its impossible to live through the past, dont ask me why, things are not they way they used to be, theres a natural mystic blowing through the air..... robert nesta marley. one of my favorite songs, but of course, he's my favorite!:)

Norman Garrett
This misty morn'n I can't see no sun. I knew you were in D.F. hav'n fun. Your logos expresses cosmic mysteries, I just can't express! Thanks for this, your more! I can give no less. Your words to my head, like a bullet to my chest(heart) th...ese, my mystic joys we're urged to express. You have help us to express our shared past in presents with a mystic blessing here I conclude with my confessing.
Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Oksana Agapova After all it is just a memory =))) Don't waste your time with it =)) Go for who matters now - that man that dares to feel enough to be affected by your memories =))) Good luck=)))
 

No comments: